- About Dirty Graphix
- Design & Customization
- Orders / Shipping
- Returns and Warranty
- Customer Service
Dirty Graphix is the industry leader in custom graphic wraps for heavy equipment. In fact, Dirty Graphix is the only company that provides pre-cut wraps created to be installed by the customer. This eliminates the need to be located near a shop, or pay extra for labor and installation. Dirty Graphix was created by an industry expert who recognized the need and opportunity to provide cutting-edge branding solutions while simultaneously protecting the exterior of your equipment.
Dirty Graphix specializes in customized wraps specifically in heavy equipment. Our options include the majority of the top makes and models in common heavy equipment. Check out our menu options for an inclusive list of what we cover. Don’t see your equipment? No problem. Give us a call or shoot us an email.
Our custom equipment wraps are proudly made in the U.S.A..
Absolutely. These are not your average graphic vinyl wraps. We know firsthand the harsh conditions heavy equipment is required to run in. Our industry experience led us to design our wraps with durability as a top priority, to provide a tough layer of protection to your heavy equipment. Not convinced? Check out our testimonials.
6 mil. UV resistant vinyl with air-pass technology for bubble free installation
10 mil. High impact laminate
Due to color limitations, or faded plastics and other conditions, printed colors may be slight shades varying from the color of your machine. Our colors are color approved and tested by us to be a closest-match-possible on our end. All wraps have seams and do not cover every single square inch (like paint) so be aware. Colors are displayed to be as close as possible, but computers and other devices may display them differently. For best color matching order a color chart under "Accessories" and you can choose best colors to match yourself.
You can click on one of several buttons you will find throughout the home page prompting you to start customizing, or select “GET DIRTY” from the main navigation menu. From there, you will simply follow the prompts to select your customization preferences.
Absolutely not. Zero experience required. Our intuitive design software breaks down the process into steps that are easy to follow; even for those who lack creativity or technology skills. Trust us. You are more than capable.
Not a problem. Shoot us a message and we would be happy to discuss creating a one-off design. One-off designs are priced per project.
We specialize in mini skids through large frame machines.We will continually be adding new machine makes and models to our site. Please contact us if you do not see your machine as an option
We are continually adding to our existing long list of models that we can create graphic wraps for. Please contact us if you don’t see your machine and we will do our best to accomodate you.
You will have the opportunity to upload your own logo during the customization process. However, you will use the generic logo placeholder to indicate where you want your logo on the wrap, and then our designers will complete the placement process to make sure sizing and color matching is accurate.
If you are adding your own logo to your custom wrap, be sure the images are no more thatn 3 MB, and in one of the following formats:
- PDF (Portable Document Format)
- AI (Adobe Illustrator Document)
- PSD (Photoshop Document)
- EPS (Encapsulated PostScript)
Absolutely NOT. There is a mile long list of reasons why you cannot do this legally and ethically. You are only able to add your personal logo or the logo of your machine's actual brand. At Dirty Graphix, we run our business with integrity and do not settle for anything less.
Prior to installation, all wraps need to be stored indoors where temperatures are 60 degrees Farenheit or above, and the humidity level is ideally around 45%. This ensures the wrap does not shrink prior to installation.
Check out our graphic wrap installation guide below, or find it under the "Installation Guide" tab located under the "Info" menu selection.
ABOUT OUR GRAPHIC WRAPS
Dirty Graphix wraps are highly durable. These 16mil thick vinyl graphic wraps are made with exclusive Air-Pass Technology. Tiny channels have been cut into our highly aggressive, pressure-sensitive adhesive to give you the best vinyl product for heavy equipment. This means absolutely NO LIQUID is required for installation.
That being said, our graphics are not indestructible. It is critical that proper cleaning and installation procedures are used in order to ensure your vinyl graphic wrap lasts. Please carefully follow the instructions below for the best results when cleaning your machine and installing your wrap.
- Dirty Graphix Application Kit
-4” Hard Squeegee-DG Adhesive Remover-DG Pre-cleaner and Surface Prep Liquid-DG Cleaner and Application Fluid
- Small utility blade (snap-off style recommended)
- Paper towels (dye-free, lint-free)
- Heat gun or hair dryer
- Application key
- Roll out your new vinyl graphic wrap and let it sit for at least one hour.
- Remove any pre-existing graphics heat.
- Remove any remaining adhesive using the DG Adhesive Remover.
- Apply the DG Pre-Cleaner. *Do not use any oil based products to clean your machine, (ie. WD40, Pledge, etc.). These will leave an oily residue behind and can cause issues with adhesion.
- Apply DG Cleaner until all surfaces are completely clean of any dirt, grime, lint, etc..
- Lift a piece of the graphic wrap off the backing, and hold it above the area it is to be applied to, getting as close as possible to the correct position.
- Lightly adhere one corner of the wrap piece to the machine and rotate the opposite corner until it is positioned properly. Lightly apply the opposite corner.
- If you are satisfied with the position, run your finger or thumb down the center of the wrap piece to adhere it. If you are not satisfied with the position, it is ok to remove the adhered corners and retry.
- Lift up one end of the wrap piece and pull it back towards the center, already adhered, area.
- While keeping the wrap piece off the machine with one hand, use the opposite hand to squeegee in ‘up and down’ strokes across the piece, starting from where the center is already adhered. Use the squeegee to complete the other half.
- Continue steps 1-5 until all wrap pieces are applied, and then go over the entire wrap with a heat gun. Trim any excess/overhanging edges on the wrap.
- Let your wrap sit for at least SIX hours for the adhesive to fully cure before using your machine. *24 hours is highly recommended.
*DISCLAIMER: DIRTY GRAPHIX IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INSTALLATION ERRORS OR DAMAGE TO THE WRAP AS A RESULT OF IMPROPER INSTALLATION OR MISHANDLING.
A little heat (ex. a hairdryer), will easily help remove the wrap.
Our application kit, and a heat gun (a hairdryer will do just fine) is all you will need to install your graphic wrap.
With our step-by-step installation guide, and how-to videos, It's hard to make a mistake. However, if you do end up needing a new piece, reach out ASAP to discuss the replacement process. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 651-390-0439.
We can ship worldwide. Please note that Dirty Graphix is not responsible for any international import taxes or duty fees. We cannot insure international orders outside the U.S. and Canada.
1. You design and customize your wrap.
2. Add your wrap to your cart and complete the checkout and shipping process.
3. Dirty Graphix then recieves your order to review, and will create a mock-up of your wrap to send to you via email.
4. You will receive our mock-up from Dirty Graphix to confirm, and finalize your order.
5. Once your mock-up and order is confirmed, Dirty Graphix will print your custom wrap.
6. Finally, your wrap will be shipped and you will receive it in 10-14 business days ready for you to install.
Orders within the continental U.S. take 10-14 business days. However, there is a good chance you'll see it even sooner than that.
Most everything ships via UPS, and the cost of shipping may vary depending on location.
Absolutely. Accidents happen and we have your back. If you need a replacement let us know and we will get one out to you promptly. If you do end up needing a new piece, reach out to us ASAP and we will be happy to replace ONE piece on us. You just pay shipping. Any addtional pieces needed can be purchased at cost plus shipping and handling for up to one year from the time your original order was placed.
Yes, but you will need to email email@example.com within 24 hours of your original order, or call 651-390-0439.
We do not accept returns. We are a print-on-demand company meaning your graphic wrap is printed specifically for you and your customization options. If the return request is due to a mistake on our part, we will absolutely make it right, but your mistake is unfortunately your mistake.
Our graphic wraps DO NOT come with a warranty. Our wraps are designed for durability to withstand rugged conditions, but they are expected to accrue normal wear and tear over time. Dirty Graphix is not liable for improper installation or everyday wear and tear. It is your responsibility to thoroughly inspect your graphic wrap upon receiving it, and prior to installation. Should you find a printing defect, please contact us immediately.
We print our graphic wraps on demand. You place your order for the graphic wrap you’ve customized, and THEN we print it. We are not responsible for your design choices or desire to have something else entirely. We purposefully made the customization process interactive to give you a realistic idea of what your machine will look like after being wrapped.
Our team can be reached via email or by phone. If we are unable to answer your call, please record a detailed message so we can be in touch as soon as possible.
Check out or social media gallery located at the bottom of our home page, or head directly to our Instagram page @dirtygraphixinc or Facebook to view our feed. Don't forget to click 'FOLLOW' while you are there.
You can post them to our Facebook page or tag us on Instagram @dirtygraphixinc. You can also email them to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will glady post them on our pages and tag you.